The Inframatic 8800 uses solid state components and diode array technology meaning no moving optical components. The lack of moving parts makes it rugged and robust, and allows us to align and match instruments at the factory. This means the instruments are accurate, repeatable, and reproducible.
The Inframatic 8800 is standardized to our elevator/lab instrument – the Inframatic 9500. The Inframatic 9500 is well established in the market and is an approved for payment instrument in many countries. It has approvals in the USA, Germany, and Australia to name a few.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for farm and grain elevator conditions, this rugged meter is ideal for testing grain for moisture, protein and oil. An automated shutter protects the tester from light, insects and vermin to ensure reliable, low maintenance operation for years to come.
- Portable - Compact, light enough to hand carry and powered by 12V to 24V, or battery (up to 2 hours), the Inframatic 8800 goes with you where you need it most: in the pickup truck, in the cab of the header and to the silo. The standard carrying bag protects the IM 8800 and is useful for transporting the instrument to inspection sites, fields etc. It's also useful for long-term, protective storage of the instrument after harvest.
- GPS - The Inframatic 8800 can be equipped with a GPS so you can create protein maps of your fields. Make fast harvesting and binning decisions to manage your grain quality.
- Measure in the field - It's all about portability and fit-for-purpose with the IM 8800. Place it in the cab of your pick-up or harvester.
- It's small enough to carry around the field for spot testing allowing you to determine optimal harvest time.
- Variability of protein in wheat within a single row has been shown to be up to 6%. The maps allow you to capture that value. Maximize profitability by better controlling drying, identifying your highest quality grain, and selling it for a premium.
- Moisture for Falling Number test - Moisture testing in ground wheat using the optional Moisture Module allows grain traders to use correct moisture value when performing Falling Number analysis. This improves accuracy of Falling Number results.
Operation and handling
The Inframatic 8800 is very easy to use. It’s operated through a touchscreen with an intuitive user interface. Analyzing a sample requires just a few, simple steps:
- Select the type of grain to analyze.
- Pour the sample into the funnel and press "Start"
- After analysis, results are displayed on the screen, and the sample box can be emptied.
|Grains and Oilseeds
|Moisture, Protein, Oil, and more
|Up to 10 per sample
|Diode-array detector, Transmittance
|Size (W x D x H)
|349 x 265 x 274 mm
|4 x USB-A ports, 1 x Ethernet port (RJ45)
|5.7" color touch screen
|Dust and humidity protected
|GPS module, connected through USB port
|Ambient temp spec.
**SPECIAL ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY